Our cost estimate goes beyond basic material takeoff and quantifying the work based on the drawings, our team performs an in-depth analysis of all bid solicitation documents and includes all project risk factors, and prepares a complete cost estimate based on the drawings, scope of work, and project specifications.
- Streamline the bid process so you can submit more bids in less time.
- Save time and money with our hands-on experts to help you understand all aspects of your project.
- Increase profitability by getting accurate estimates for local materials and subcontractors.
- General Contractors
Your new bids and construction projects need accurate and detailed construction estimates to ensure the success of your project before work even begins. Our team of construction estimation experts offers a full range of estimation services like:
- Material Takeoff: We break down, and sort your entire project into smaller groups per CSI (Construction Specification Institute) Divisions and Sections based on the project specifications book. This means you will have a comprehensive material list sorted based on CSI Divisions and Sections. So, you can get the accurate material from the suppliers and compare the subcontractor quotes against our independent cost estimate to better negotiate on material quantities and labor cost to get the best possible pricing.
- Equipment Cost Estimate: Calculate and apply needed equipment quantity, timeframe, and cost based on local equipment prices.
- Material Cost Estimate: Calculate and apply material cost based on local material supplier prices and make it easy to adjust the cost for any future changes. So you can compare the subcontractor quotes against our independent cost estimate to better negotiate on material quantity and labor cost to get the best possible pricing.
- Labor Hours Estimate: Labor is often the most expensive aspect of a project. Local labor rates and project location can all factor into project costs. Our team will calculate direct and indirect labor hours and deliver a comprehensive report to help you understand local labor hours and total labor costs of the project before you break ground.
- Expert Consultants: Our construction cost estimate experts provide the best cost estimate reports in the industry, and we offer unmatched customer support for the construction industry. We offer 24/7 customer support to answer any questions you have throughout the life of your project.
You have enough to worry about with your construction project, and cost estimation shouldn’t be one of them. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable construction professionals uses state-of-the-art, highly accurate cost databases to deliver real-time labor and material pricing based on your project’s zip code, so your bids and projects will be as accurate and competitive as possible.
We work with developers, contractors, and stakeholders across North America
Combined value, our team assists with construction projects of all sizes
Experience, we work with Commercial, Institutional & Residential Projects
- Conceptual Project Budgets
- Construction Bid Estimates
- Contract Cost Review
- Lump Sum Estimates
- Fixed Price Estimates
- Value Engineering Cost Estimates
- Quantity Take-offs
- Life Cycle Costing
- Change Order Evaluations
- Material Escalation Analysis
- Project Closeout Costs
- Claims Pricing and Evaluation
Our bid cost estimate ensures that you fully understand the scope of work, hidden, risk and other hidden cost factors, scope of work, total quantity of the job, local material, labor, and equipment rate and costs. So, you can confidently bid and win more projects with the correct knowledge of direct cost, overhead and profit for each project. From the preconstruction phase to the final walkthrough, our detailed reports will identify the construction cost at each stage before work even begins!
Here are five reasons companies just like yours have come to trust Ariabuild as their construction cost estimator of choice: